Cavallers - Infinite possibilities
Cavallers is a granite climbing area located in a very alpine location, at 1.800m. Placed in Vall de Boí, it is one of the entrances to the Parc Nacional de Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici, the only National Park in Catalunya. There are plenty of options, from technical and difficult climbing routes, to sport or multi-pitch climbing routes.
- Duration: 1 day
- Participants: 1-2 people for multi-pitch climbing, or 1-4 for sport climbing
- Physical level: low / good / very good
- Technical difficulty: easy / medium / difficult
- Blues (235 m, 6a+), Cuarta aguja de Comalestorres
- Pistacho asesino (235 m, 6a), Cuarta aguja de Comalestorres
- Rap del niño (275 m, 6a+), Pared del enanito duro
- Profiteroles (800 m, 6c o 6a+/A0), Aguja Jordi Pujol
- Noche de acción (260 m, 6ª), Pa de sucre (2.880 m)
Price per person
- Mountain Guide all days
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Common equipment: ropes, carabiners, …
- Personal equipment: climbing shoes, harness, cordelette
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!