Ski Mountaineering - Montarto
- Participants: 1-4 people
- Physical level: very good
- Technical difficulty: difficult
Activity that climbs Montarto's peak (2,833m) and descends by its North face corridor. Descent starts with a rappel and has a slope maintained at 40º. Daylong activity that combines mountaineering with the adrenaline of skiing.
Altitude difference: +1.450m
It is possible to do the route in 2 days, sleeping in Restanca or Ventosa's mountain huts.
Price per person
- Mountain Guide
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Collective equipment
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Personal equipment: ski touring material, crampons, ice axe
- Personal safety equipment: avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!