Description: The walk to Baciver lakes is nearby Baqueira-Beret ski resort. We will enter the valley from Orri’s parking (1.800m) to Baciver lakes. There is the option to extend the day going up to Rosari’s lakes, of glacial origin, at 2.333masl.
Strengths: During the whole day, we will have amazing views to Maladeta’s massif, one of the biggest glaciers in the Pyrenees, and Aneto’s peak (3.404m), the highest mountain in the Pyrenees.
- Duration: half day
- Participants: 1-8 people
- Physical level: low
- Technical difficulty: easy
Price per person
- Mountain Guide
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Equipment: snowshoes and ski poles
- Personal equipment
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!