Besiberris Arête - Demanding and enjoyable
- Duration: 1 day
- Participantes: 2 people
- Physical level: very good
- Technical difficulty: medium / difficult
It is a technically simple ridge, with some abseiling, but very long and we must be technically and physically prepared to face great altitude change (about 1.500m total).
The access is made from Cavallers dam (1.750m), in Vall de Boí.
You will feel like an acrobat climbing this arête, with a magnificient aerial view, surrounded by an infinity of lakes. It is locted in the National Park of Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici, area with more lakes in the Pyrenees; more than 200.
Price per person
- Mountain Guide all days
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Common equipment: ropes, carabiners, …
- Personal equipment: climbing shoes, harness, cordelette
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!