Aneto - The roof of the Pyrenees
It is the highest summit in the Pyrenees, with 3.404m. We will enjoy the Natural Park of Posets-Maladeta, and its incredible views from the peak. We offer you a circular route climbing from Renclusa's mountain hut through the mountain pass of Portillón Superior. We will descent to Aneto's glacier, and cross it to reach Mahoma's pass. Once there, we will get down the summit through Barrancs valley to the mysterious Forao de Aigüalluts.
- Duration: 1 day (possibility to do in 2 days)
- Participants: 1-6 people
- Physical level: very good
- Technical difficulty: easy
- Starting point: La Besurta, 1.900m (Altitude change +1.500m, Activity of 11-12h)
Price per person
- Mountain Guide
- Common equipment: ropes, carabiners, …
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Accommodation booking
- Personal equipment: climbing shoes, harness, cordelette
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!