Ice waterfalls in Cavallers - From introduction to refinement of your technique
- Duration: 1 day
- Multi-pitch climbing: 1-2 people
- One-pitch climbing: 1-4 people
- Physical level: good
- Technical difficulty: easy / difficult
- Ice waterfalls are nature in its more natural and wild state!
- Cavallers (Vall de Boí) is an area full of climbing routes and sectors for many different levels, accessible either for those who start, or for those with more experience.
Price: Contact us
- Mountain Guide
- Collective equipment: ropes, carabiners, first-aid kit,…
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
- Personal equipment & safety equipment
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!
Activities in mountains and canyons are subject to meteorological conditions. These conditions can be cause of modification and even cancellation of the activity if the guide thinks it is necessary.
Yes, all activities include accident and civil liability insurance. The insurance will only have coverage during the development of the activity, not during the rest of the day or during transfers. It is also advisable to have the mountain federation insurance.
The guide reserves the right to change or cancel the activity, dates or place of the activity, depending on the weather, the conditions of the terrain or the participants. In case of cancellation by the client, and if the activity is cancelled less than 48h in advance except for a major reason, the deposit will not be refunded.
Activities carried out in the mountain can carry some implicit risk. Hiring the service of a professional guide means minimizing it, it means leaving the decision to be taken under his/her criteria, being he/she responsible for the group during the development of the activity, but you must know that zero risk does not exist. The guide is exempt from all responsibility of those people who do not follow the guidelines or act with negligence, as well as if they are under the effects of any narcotic or medication during the development of the hired activity.