Salenques - Tempestades Arête - The most classical one
- Duration: 1 day
- Participants: 2 people
- Physical level: very good
- Technical difficulty: difficult
Salenques Tempestades arête is one of the most classical and desired routes in all Pyrenees. With 3km of arête and 750m of altitude change, grat mountain ambience and reaching the roof of the Pyrenees, it is a mandatory goal.
It has passes up to IV+/V. Usually, this route's difficulty is not because of its grade, but because other factors such as its length or difficult getaway.
Price per person
- Mountain Guide all days
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Common equipment: ropes, carabiners, …
- Personal equipment: climbing shoes, harness, cordelette
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!