Monte Perdido - Touching the sky
With 3.355m, it is the third highest mountain in the Pyrenees, and the highest calcareous mountain in Europe. In the heart of Ordesa - Monte Perdido's National Park, we will enjoy the beauty of its landscapes and the peculiarity of its flora and fauna.
- Duration: 2 days, sleeping in Goriz mountain hut
- Participants: 1-4 people
- Physical level: good
- Technical difficulty: difficult
- Day 1: Pradera de Ordesa - Refugio de Góriz (Altitude change +900m, Activity of 5h)
- Da 2: Refugio de Góriz - Monte Perdido 3.355m (Altitude change +1.155m, -2.055m, Activity of 13h)
Price per person
1 persona 590€
2 personas 295€
- Mountain Guide all days
- Common equipment: ropes, carabiners, …
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Accommodation booking
- Personal equipment: climbing shoes, harness, cordelette
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!