Montserrat - History of climbing
Climbing in Montserrat is a unique experience. This place’s beauty, and the endless needles, make it very special. Climbing in Montserrat is breathing the history of climbing in Catalunya; many generations of climbers have passed through these walls. Thanks to the amount of climbing options, and their different orientation, it is possible to climb all year round.
- Duration: 1 day
- Participants: 1-2 people, depending on the activity
- Physical level: good / very good
- Technical difficulty: medium / difficult
- Vía Punsola (240 m, 6c+ o V+/Ae), Cavall Bernat
- Sánchez Martínez (300 m, V/Ae), Pared de Diables
- Easy Rider (285 m, 6b o V+/Ae), Pared de l’Aeri
Price per person
- Mountain Guide all days
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Common equipment: ropes, carabiners, …
- Personal equipment: climbing shoes, harness, cordelette
- Cable car pass for the client and the guide, in case of using it
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!