Terradets - The longest walls
Multi-pitch climbing in the walls of Terradets, a limestone wall of 400m with great rock, located in the Pre-Pyrenees, Catalunya. Close to Terradets you will find many other famous limestone walls, like Vilanova de Meià, Roca Regina or Montrebei.
- Duration: 1 day
- Participants: 1-2 people, depending on the activity
- Physical level: good / very good
- Technical difficulty: medium / difficult
- Amanita moscata (270 m, 6a+), Terradets
- Vía del Alba (240 m, 6a), Terradets
- Reina Puig (530 m, V+/Ae), Terradets
- Gali-Molero (500 m, V+/Ae), Roca Regina
- Montse Pueyo (230 m, 6a+), Vilanova de Meia
- Lleida (210 m, 6b o V+/Ae), Vilanova de Meia
- Diedro gris (410 m, 6a+), Montrebei, paret de Catalunya
- CADE (550 m, 6c o 6a/A0), Montrebei, pared de Aragón
- Vía del Marquitos (275 m, 6a+), Montrebei, pared de Aragón
Each wall has a different ambience; there are walls close to the parking lot with very equipped climbing routes like Terradets; and more adventurous walls in a wild environment, like Montrebei.
Price per person
- Mountain Guide all days
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Common equipment: ropes, carabiners, …
- Personal equipment: climbing shoes, harness, cordelette
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!