The 3x3.000m route - Aneto, Posets and Perdiguero, the highest peaks in the Pyrenees
- Participants: 1-6 people
- Physical level: good (around 8-10h of daily activity and 1.500m altitude difference)
- Technical difficulty: medium (ability to feel comfortable skiing in all kind of snow)
5 days route that climbs 3 of the 3.000m peaks in the Pyrenees: Aneto, Posets and Perdiguero
We will get to ski the longest descents in the Pyrenees
A solitary alpine rute where we will enjoy the wildest part of the mountain
Access to mountain huts and Hospital de Benasque, hotel that has all kind of amenities and excellent gastronomy.
The 3x3.000m route
Price per person
- Mountain Guide for 5 days
- Half board accommodation 4 nights (1 night in Hospital de Benasque, 3 nights in mountain huts)
- Inspection and training in the use of safety equipment
- Collective equipment: ropes, first-aid kit,…
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Food, picnics and drinks
- Personal equipment & safety equipment
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!