Sierra de Guara - Canyoning and climbing
Sierra de Guara, together with its good climate, offers a lot of beautiful places to visit, such as the villages of Alquézar, of Arab origin; Rodellar, internationally known for climbing; or Lecina, which has a very spectacular millenary oak that gives the town its name, or numerous caves with rock art.
- Duration: 1 day
- Participants: 1-8 people
- Physical level: low / good / very good
- Technical difficulty: easy / medium
There are canyons for all audiences: from simple ones to spend a nice day with family, to canyons for those who want to know a new world of landscapes and emotions, to canyons a little bit more difficult, but very fun, where we will find jumps, slides, siphons and rappels.
The most classical ones are Vero, Peonera, Formiga and Oscuros de Balcés.
Compulsory equipment: sports or mountain shoes in good condition, swimsuit, food and water.
Sierra de Guara
Price per person
- Canyoning guide
- Technical canyoning equipment: neoprene, helmet, harness, backpack, watertight container
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Personal equipment: shoes
- Transfers to the activity's starting place
- Accommodation, transfers and food during the activity
Looking for something different?
Contact us, we will help you fulfill your dreams!